Whether you're growing in a greenhouse, warehouse, or container, climate management is key to the success of your operation. If you're ready to improve your understanding of HVAC systems, how they impact crop health and productivity, and aren't afraid to use a calculator, this hands-on workshop is for you!
1. Introduction to HVAC system types for both greenhouse and indoor
2. How to calculate basic heating, cooling, and humidity loads
3. Review of design criteria and constraints that are unique to each grow operation
4. Introduction to the Psychrometric chart and why it's important
5. How to measure plant evapotranspiration rates to get more accurate HVAC design
6. Being able to differentiate between the "good" and the "too-good-to-be-true"
7. Overview of basic terms and concepts in horticulture and engineering
Register now to save your seat!
To keep this workshop interactive, we are limiting registration to 50 seats.
Pay with a Credit Card or PayPal.
Map to Blue Moon Brewing Company