Bring a friend and save! See the drop down menu below for pricing.
Pay with a Credit Card or PayPal.
The cost is only $600 for this full day, hands-on workshop with Dr. Greenhouse. Includes lunch and an optional happy hour.
To keep this workshop interactive, we are limiting registration to 25 seats.
Monday, January 21st
The Office of Dr. Greenhouse, Inc.
930 Alhambra Blvd, #260, Sacramento, CA 95816
Whether you're growing in a greenhouse, a warehouse, or a container, climate management is key to your success. This workshop is designed for you, the grower,to give you a better understanding of the systems that control the climate.
So if you're ready to roll up your sleeves, pull out your calculator, and learn more than you ever dreamed about HVAC systems and how they impact your crop,
this hands-on workshop is for you! See below for more information.
"I really enjoyed your workshop, and appreciate you taking the time to put on this workshop. I found it beneficial and learned a lot of valuable information." -Cara Main (CFM Company)
Who Should Go?
1. Introduction to HVAC system types for both greenhouse and indoor
2. How to calculate basic heating, cooling, and humidity loads
3. Strategies for creating air movement and why it's important
4. Review of design criteria and constraints that are unique to each grow operation
5. Introduction to the Psychrometric chart and moist air properties
6. Measurement of plant evapotranspiration rates
7. Basics of data interpretation and analysis
8. How to differentiate between the "good" and the "too-good-to-be-true"
9. Overview of basic terms and concepts in horticulture and engineering
10. Energy implications of indoor cultivation
Current and prospective growers who are eager to learn new ideas and strategies about climate control that can be applied immediately.