Whether you're growing in a greenhouse, a warehouse, or a container, climate management is key to your success. This workshop is designed for you, the grower,to give you a better understanding of the systems that control the climate.
So if you're ready to roll up your sleeves, pull out your calculator, and learn more than you ever dreamed about HVAC systems and how they impact your crop,
this hands-on workshop is for you!
1. Introduction to HVAC system types for both greenhouse and indoor
2. How to calculate basic heating, cooling, and humidity loads
3. Strategies for creating air movement and why it's important
4. Review of design criteria and constraints that are unique to each grow operation
5. Introduction to the Psychrometric chart and moist air properties
6. Measurement of plant evapotranspiration rates
7. Basics of data interpretation and analysis
8. How to differentiate between the "good" and the "too-good-to-be-true"
9. Overview of basic terms and concepts in horticulture and engineering
Who Should Go?
Current and prospective growers who are eager to learn new ideas and strategies about climate control that can be applied immediately.
Register now to save your seat! The cost is only $400 for this engaging, hands-on workshop with Dr. Greenhouse. Includes refreshments and happy hour.
To keep this workshop interactive, we are limiting registration to 50 seats.
Pay with a Credit Card or PayPal.
Map to Blue Moon Brewing Company